This recipe is taken out off my own cookbok that I made as project when I went to upper seconday school. It's a cookbok with healthy recipes that you can cook in 30 minutes. I love this snack, it's a perfect recommendation for a post workout snack. However, hope you will try it out and here's the recipe:
For 1 portion.
2 tbsp (msk) mayonnaise
1 tbsp (msk) turkish yoghurt
1 tsp (tsk) lemonjuice
½ dl peeled shrimps
Calories: 326 (for two avocado cups)
1. Start by picking out all the ingredients.
2. Boild the egg. While you wanting, split and scoop out the avocado and mash it in a bowl.
3. Chop the egg and place it and the remaining ingredients in the bowl.
4. Mix all the ingredients together and fill the empty shells.
5. Done! I topped mine with some shrimps and lemon. Perfect snacks or breakfast!